REASONS TO CHOOSE IWATER
1. WE ARE VALIDATED INDEPENDENTLY
- iWater Laboratory uses good laboratory practices (GLP) as a quality system and management control while benchmarking results within the SABS proficiency testing.
- iWater also uses an external, independent validation process, that evaluates all datasets to ensure that iWater provides accurate and precise results.
- iWater’s mission has always been to use actionable data for evaluating microbial processes that can be implemented to suit the client’s needs.
2. WE OFFER EXCEPTIONAL EXPERTISE
- Our staff have postgraduate qualifications, even doctorates, and are published, recognized experts.
- At iWater, the client can be assured that their samples are in the hands of dedicated professionals.
3. WE ARE UNBIASED
- iWater provides accurate data and analysis reports and interpretation for clients.
- With a comprehensive and phased approach to implementation, iWater can provide in-depth information to help the client make informed decisions.
- Based on the independently verified data, iWater can advise and assist clients in choosing a suitable remediation solution, that can tailor their specific problems.
4. WE PROVIDE PROOF
- iWater wants to assist the client in understanding the contamination and remediation challenges, and each step creates additional datasets that can be used to answer all the clients’ questions.
- iWater can provide insights and give proof of concepts that the technology will work when implemented on-site.
- iWater uses analytical methods and tools that can provide direct evidence of ongoing contaminant degradation.
5. WE ARE TRUSTED
- iWater provides more than data. We assist in analysis, interpretation and ultimately delivering a tailormade, sustainable solution for the clients’ contamination problems.
- iWater gives peace of mind.
- iWater are a trusted partner to municipalities, industries, academia, the agricultural sector, and the mining environments.
- Since 2017 iWater proudly provide solutions that support a sustainable environment and strengthen the communities that depend on it.
- iWater’s international collaboration agreements set us apart from our competitors and allow us to always be one step ahead.
For more information:
Contact iWater at 072 786 2814 or send an email to email@example.com